tinfy , Tricky Brains [1991] Khmer Dubbed







 English Title: Tricky Brains [1991]


Type: Action | Comedy | Thriller


Starring: Stephen Chow 




Description

Tricky Brains (Chinese: 整蠱專家) is a 1991 Hong Kong comedy film written and directed by Wong Jing, who also co-stars in the film. The film stars Andy Lau, Stephen Chow, Rosamund Kwan and Ng Man-tat.

A man who has a wide range of tricks at his disposal, including many practical jokes and some more serious tricks. When he is hired to break up a young couple, Lucy (Rosamund Kwan) and Kit (Andy Lau) he goes undercover as the long lost brother of Kit.

This is the funniest chinese movie I've ever seen. It has a lot of stuff in it that you have to be chinese to understand though so I wouldn't recommend it to some of my friends. It was such a good movie that I had to go and buy it. Chow Sing Chi and Lau Tak Wah should do every movie together. They make such a good comedic team. The most memorable part of this movie for me was the suit Jing Koo was wearing at the club. Theres hundreds of great scenes though and I should single out just any one. 10 out of 10. Doesn't get any better than this.



0 comments: